Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cataract Lodge No. 2 – Minnehaha Lodge No. 165 hold annual joint meeting

These are my Brothers from Cataract Lodge #2 and Minnehaha Lodge # 165 (we share their building.)  I remember when I first saw this photo, they struck me as being a friendly bunch and one of the main reasons I chose to petition them.   My experience has proven my first impressions correct!

Ever since Cataract Lodge No. 2 moved into the Minnehaha Lodge No. 165 lodge hall ten years ago, the two lodges have met jointly for their July stated communications. This year a great steak dinner was served to some 65 brothers from the two lodges. Pictured here are 17 of the brothers from both lodges who answered the call of Cataract’s W. Master Lane Guyot to wear a tie-dyed shirt for the summer event.
Pictured from left to right, front row: Michael Buckner, 2; Conrad Jackson, 2; Douglas Campbell, 2; O'Neal Hampton (nationally known Biggest Loser), 2; David Highum, 2; W. Master James White, 165; second row: Foster Solem, 165; Dan Whaley, 2; Herb Berzelius, 2; David Kampf, 2; John Studell, 165; Kevin Schwab, 2; back row: Carl Lidstrom, 165; Mark Campbell, 2; W. Master Lane Guyot, 2; David Wething, 2; and Terry Henthorn, 2. See page 8 for another story about the event.  --From July/August Minnesota Mason

No comments: